Recent News from MFG Tray
MFG Tray Launches X-DTect, Predicted to Change “Best Practices”
Posted on November 3, 2015
X-DTect, MFG Tray’s newest product offering, is a patent pending composite material made from high-strength, glass-reinforced composites specifically formulated for x-ray detection. Thanks to this innovative new material, production line detection can be achieved down to 1 cubic millimeter. X-DTect was initially developed for the MFG Tray Confectionery Line, and is now available for use in the Pharmaceutical Line.
“This revolutionary composite material will allow companies to better protect their customers and their brand reputation with frontline prevention. It will also change the way companies think about best practices,” said Larry Acker, pharmaceutical product line manager at MFG Tray.
Key features of X-DTect:
- X-ray detection down to 1 cubic mm
- Inherent fiberglass strength and durability
- Available in ventilated drying, mogul starch, gum, holding and work-in-process trays
- Can be used continuously in temperatures ranging from -60° to 250° F (-51° to 121° C)
- Maximum reliability in production management
- Product recall prevention and protection
- A “best practice” product quality assurance solution for contamination detection
- EEC Directives 2002/72/EC and amendments up to 2005/79/EC for global migration
To learn more about this new offering, please contact Larry today at (800) 458-6050 or email@example.com.