Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company – Fiberglass Tray Manufacturer
The material matters in material handling. Molded Fiber Glass Tray, MFG Tray, is a leading manufacturer of high-strength, glass-reinforced composite containers, trays, boxes, flats and totes for material handling in the metalworking, plastics and electronics assembly industries, as well as in food service, confectionery and pharmaceutical processing. The company continually develops customized solutions for specific material-handling challenges and applications. Customers are encouraged to contact MFG Tray to discuss any unique handling and design requirements.
MFG Tray products bring an array of performance differentials to material handling applications, including high strength-to-weight ratios, corrosion resistance, temperature stability, and dimensional stability with high load-bearing capacities. MFG Tray products combine outstanding performance features with long service life to ensure exceptional value.
- Industrial Material Handling Products: MFG Tray Toteline™ trays and containers are used in an array of industrial applications to meet specific handling, storage and processing needs. Read more »
- ESD-Safe Products: MFG Tray’s Fibrestat product line is molded from high conductivity/low electrical resistance composites to protect sensitive electronic components from electrostatic discharge during assembly and handling. Read more »
- Food Service Products: MFG Tray offers a broad line of products expressly designed for food storage, preparation and merchandising, including proofing boards and boxes, pan extenders, prep and storage containers, dough trays and boxes, and display, serving and cafeteria trays. Read more »
- Confectionery Products: MFG Tray has been a leading manufacturer of starch trays, holding trays, gum trays and stock boxes for over 40 years. Read more »
- Pharmaceutical Products: MFG Tray vial trays, gel cap drying trays and storage trays are economical alternatives to metal trays and containers that ensure exceptional performance and value. Read more »
MFG Tray is a division of Molded Fiber Glass Companies (MFG), a world leader in reinforced polyester composites.
Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company (MFG Tray Company) was founded in 1952 in Linesville, Pennsylvania just four years after Robert Morrison founded the parent company in Ashtabula, Ohio, and became the first manufacturer to mass-produce commercial products using polyester resins and fiber glass reinforcements. Marketed under the Toteline™ brand name, MFG Tray Company’s products quickly gained acceptance in a variety of industrial and food service applications thanks to the outstanding performance benefits and durability of composite construction. Several products such as starch trays and dough boxes evolved into standard designs expressly for specific applications, while others such as the company’s popular 780 Series nest-and-stack designs are used in an array of material handling operations.
As the popularity of composites continued to grow, MFG Tray Company added new designs and sizes to its extensive line of trays, flats and containers, and also developed proprietary products for specialized applications, including specially formulated Fiberstat ESD-safe material handling products for the electronics industry, vial trays and gel cap drying trays for the pharmaceutical industry, and popular wash boxes for an array of industrial processing applications.
Today MFG Tray Company continues to offer both specialized and multi-purpose material handling products for food service, confectionery, pharmaceutical, electronics and industrial applications, and continues to work with end-users in the development of custom products to solve unique material handling, processing and storage needs. The strength, stability, versatility and durability of composite materials continue to reinforce the fact that the material really does matter in material handling.